As I mentioned earlier, I got a Trek TopFuel 9.9 SSL. I wasn’t sure how I would adjust to the bike, but I seem to be adjusting just fine.
I’m not going to give a full review, but I will say a few things about the bike
- I’m noticing that I’m climbing faster or more efficient.
- I’m descending slower, most likely because I’m learning the suspension. New shock and fox. I hope this will improve as I get used to the bike.
- It’s a full 1lbs lighter then my Specializes s-works epic.
- I’m liking the remote lockout for the rear.
- Still playing around with the front lockout remote.
- It sure is pretty.